Sunday, October 8, 2017

About Me

My name is Lucy, but my friends call me Lulu. I am from Leghorn, a city on the coast of Tuscany. Now I live with my mother, father, and older brother in Piombino.  We have a dog, a cat and three goldfish. 


I am 1 meter and 65 cm tall and weigh about 52 kilos. I have short, blonde hair and green eyes. Everyone says I look like my mother, but my father says I look like my older brother! I think he says this just to make me mad. I wear glasses only when I'm at school. 


I am 14 years old and am in my first year of high school. My favorite subject is Science, but I am good at languages, too. I don't like Geometry much because I can't remember the formulas very well. 


I can be a bit quiet and shy, so I like spending time with people who are not loud and wild. Most of my friends are kind and thoughtful.

I love to dance, especially ballet.  I have dance lessons on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Sometimes we have competitions on weekends. I also like to go swimming, but now I don't have much time because I have a lot of homework. 


In my free time, I like to surf the web and listen to music. I don't have a favorite singer because I like all kinds of music. What I listen to depends on my mood.  Although most people think it's strange, I also like to read. I like historical novels most.  I don't like to watch much TV, although I do like to watch movies. I would like to go to the cinema, but I can't afford it, so I often watch films online in streaming. 



No comments:

Post a Comment